Kakaban island is located in the celebes sea.
As read in the blogs, there were countless jelly fishes , swimming all around you. It was a real sight to wonder, To appreciate the process of evolution.
Lessons learnt from the underwater photography experience
- Do not take photos near the shallow end, as you dig up sand and dirt causing the photo look like a poor quality one.
- Use additional lighting when under water, as many of our photographs lacked lighting when shot from distance.
- Position yourself and the photographer friend before going under water so that your face is visible clearly.
- Use remote connectivity cameras as someone at land can help you capture excellent moments, because once you hold your breath, and under the water, you cannot concentrate on the quality of the photos. You will only want come out to breathe.
- Be careful in not disturbing the species living in the water. It is you who want to take photo with them and not vice versa.
Hope you learn from my mistakes.
See you soon