What you can do here
- Take vehicle safari to lion, Tiger and Herbivore enclosures
- Take a walk through mini zoo and view exhibited wildlife
- Do bird watching in and around zoo area
- Visit nature and wildlife interpretation centre
- Relax and enjoy in food court and childrens park
- adopt an animal and be part of conservation efforts
- Plant a tree and be a part of green mission.
How to reach
Shimoga is 300 kms from Bangalore as well as Goa. Shimoga has its own airport and railway station and well connected to bangalore by bus.
One thought on “TIGER SAFARI AT SHIMOGA ZOO – THYAVERAGOPPA”
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
YOWZA! TIGERS AND TIGERS SO RARE! 😀